So you’ve got a beer lover on your holiday list and you don’t want to give the obvious present (read: beer). We’ve got some suggestions to make your search for the perfect present a little easier! Chances are, your beer enthusiast might also fall into one of the categories below. We suggest grabbing your favorite craft beer and checking out these online gift options. Good luck and Happy Holidays!
- Beer T-Shirt Club: As a member of the Beer T-Shirt Club, you will receive one t-shirt a month from the most interesting and far flung breweries, micro-breweries, and bars.
- Brew-opoly: Players buy or trade their favorite beers and increase property value by purchasing Brewpubs and Microbreweries.
- Sam Adams Utopias: Check out this video from Sam Adams about their ultimate extreme beer.
- Beer 101: The material contained in this course is essential for anyone ‘beginning’ to take craft beer appreciation more seriously. Students passing the course with at least a 70% will receive a printable certificate from the Brewers Association.
- iBottleOpener: A protective case for your iPhone that features a bottle opener on the back!
- Custom sign or neon for the home bar.
- Personalized pint glasses, custom coasters or other bar accessories
- Artisanal Cheese: This site offers cheese suggestions for six styles of beer.
- He Said Beer, She Said Wine by Sam Calagione & Marnie Old: his is the first fully illustrated book on the market to give in-depth instruction on how to successfully pair both beer and wine with a wide variety of foods.
The Outdoor Enthusiast
- Port-a-Pint Folding Beer Glass: A retractable pint glass ready for life on the go.
- Bark for Beer: This little gadget is a dog collar and bottle opener in one.
- Beer Bike Jersey: What rider doesn’t need another jersey? Especially one that features their favorite craft beer!
- Stone Brewing Company skateboard
- The Deconstructing Craft Beer poster: This full-size poster is brimming with information about craft beer’s ingredients, flavors, tasting techniques and more!
- Tasting Beer by Randy Mosher: Beer lovers will discover the ingredients and brewing methods that make each brew unique and learn to identify the scents, colors, flavors, and mouthfeel of all the major beer styles.
- Homebrewing kit
- Gift membership to the American Homebrewers Association: includes a subscription to Zymurgy magazine and discounts at more than 500 breweries and pubs across the country!
- Beer Glassware Set: great to use with The Style Finder section of CraftBeer.com.
- Tickets to a beer dinner in your area. Use the event listings on CraftBeer.com to see what’s coming up!
- The Best of American Beer and Food by Lucy Saunders: This book begins by exploring the art of pairing flavorful beers with specific foods, then turns to recipes that incorporate beer, using the various flavors available from today’s ales and lagers as food flavor components.
- Marinade injector: The recipes on CraftBeer.com all involve beer. A marinade injector is a great kitchen gadget to use when cooking with craft beer.
- Trip to SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience in Washington, DC: check out this video preview.