Father’s Day is around the corner—don’t forget it’s Sunday, June 17—and this year, I set out to find some perfect craft beer-inspired gifts for dads.
When I need a thoughtful present, my first stop is usually Etsy.com, the amazing online marketplace. These people are seriously too creative and talented for their own good!
After a quick search, It didn’t take much effort to find hundreds of gifts revolving around beer, homebrewing and craft beer culture. To help narrow your results you can set parameters of price and location…you can even search by color y’all!
So here are my favorite finds (most of which are from Etsy.com) to make your beer-lovin’ dad feel special this weekend. Of course, the best thing you can do is probably just spend some quality time with your dad, but sharing a great beer together takes the cake, at least in our family.
- “I love you more than craft brews” Father’s Day card - Who needs mass-produced card when you can give him this awesome handwritten one!
- Beer-themed necktie – These screen printed ties feature hops, barley and wheat and come in plenty of colors.
- Beer mug iPad skin - This is the perfect accessory if an iPad is in your dad’s future, and only $20!
- Vintage golf club bottle opener - These hand-crafted bottle openers are made using a real retro wooden golf club heads—this would make a perfect gift for all the golfers out there.
- Beer holster - These fully customizable holsters can be worn on your belt, snap onto your bag, or strapped onto your bike’s handlebars.
- American Homebrewers Association membership – Help your dad take his homebrewing hobby to the next level with an AHA membership which includes a subscription to Zymurgy magazine.
- Drink local hoodie - Your dad drinks nothing but local beer? He definitely needs a hoody to do it in!
- Beer-themed cornhole bags - This set of four regulation (who knew?) cornhole bags will make dad the talk of the tailgating season.
- Breweries of the United States print - A larger than life print, measuring over seven feet wide, will make the perfect addition to the man cave or home bar.
Meghan Storey, the Brewers Association’s Web Editor, has been lucky enough to work in the world of craft beer for the past three years. She holds a degree in Print Journalism from the University of Mississippi, and has recently relocated to Nashville, TN. She loves to introduce friends to new craft beers and food pairings. Since beginning work on CraftBeer.com she can be found adding beer to just about everything she cooks.
Last Updated: May 29, 2012