Heritage Radio Network Celebration/FundraiserMarch 9, 2012
Support Heritage Radio Network™ And Meet Hosts With 100+ Episodes
Heritage Radio Network™ will join with HRN founder Patrick Martins to fete the many hosts of radio shows that have hit the century mark at a fundraiser being held Wednesday, March 21, from 7-10 p.m. at Santos Party House (96 Lafayette Street). Join radio personalities you’ve come to love over the past two years, including:
• Beer Sessions Radio (Jimmy Carbone),
• The Main Course (Patrick Martins),
• Snacky Tunes (Finger on the Pulse),
• Hot Grease (Nicole Taylor),
• Let’s Eat In (Cathy Erway),
• The Farm Report (Erin Fairbanks),
• Unfiltered (Erin Fitzpatrick and Brian DiMarco),
• Plus, shows on the cusp of 100 episodes: Cutting the Curd (Anne Saxelby), The Food Seen (Michael Harlan Turkell), A Taste of the Past (Linda Pelaccio), Burning Down The House (Curtis B. Wayne), Greenhorn Radio (Severine von Tscharner Fleming), We Dig Plants (Carmen Devito and Alice Marcus Krieg), The Naturalist (Bernie Wides and Carol A. Butler), Cooking Issues (Dave Arnold), and The Speakeasy (Damon Boelte).
In addition to mingling with the hosts, you’ll have the opportunity to partake of artisanal distillers curated by Gregg Glaser (Modern Distillery Age), including Catoctin Creek, Deaths Door Spirits, Louisville Distilling, Vermont Spirits, Dogfish Head Spirits, Tito’s Vodka, and Spring 44. Wine from Upstate Wine Co. and beer from Sierra Nevada and Ommegang will also be served, with others TBA. The night’s theme of “Cheese, Chocolate, Charcuterie & Cooking” features Chef Brendan Corr with a “Sugar Shack Pig,” a whole pig roasted in Vermont Maple Syrup; Cayuga Pure Organics with local grain and bean dishes; Jasper Hill with a cheese table; Clay Gordon (Discovering Chocolate) representing chocolate; and Heritage Foods USA. There will also be maple candies and other “delish delights.”
All proceeds benefit Heritage Radio Network. More details and ticketing information for the party can be found online at heritageradionetwork.com.
Company: Good Beer Seal/Beer Sessions Radio