Here’s how it works:
- Choose one of the 22 possible layout shapes.
- After that, decide between 24 different backgrounds, choose a color, and upload an image as a background.
- There’s also a selection of 20 main graphics, and 20 banners & ribbons to choose from, each one in a variety of colors.
- In the next tab, you have an opportunity to upload an image, and finish the design of a label by adding text to it. Choose a different font, outline, text color, effects, rotation degree, etc.
- The final step would be to download the design as a jpg image, share it across the social networks, mail it to friends, or embed it on a site.
These multiple choices during the label design process provide the opportunity to create truly unique beer labels. There is not time spent time downloading and installing any software or plugins, there’s no danger of viruses and spyware, and Labeley works with any browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.).
Making custom beer labels with Labeley is fast and easy. Try it out today, it’s 100% free.