Breckenridge Agave Wheat and Ginger Chicken MarinadeBy Brewers Association
- Recipe TypeSide Dish
- Prep TimeChicken should be marinated 4 - 24 hours.
Summer grilling season is in full swing and enjoying a wheat beer on a hot afternoon while you grill is even better! This chicken marinade from Breckenridge Brewery in Colorado is made with their Agave Wheat beer, ginger, garlic and orange.
- 1 1/2 cups flat Agave Wheat
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp ginger, peeled and finely minced
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp orange zest
- 6 each chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- To make this Agave wheat beer and ginger chicken marinade, combine all ingredients except chicken into a bowl. Add chicken breasts and make sure marinade is covering the chicken.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Turn the chicken about 4 times so that the marinade is evenly distributed.
- Remove the chicken and strain the marinade, to use for basting.
- Grill over medium heat and baste with marinade as you grill. Grill each side for about 2 minutes. Turn chicken 4 times.