Breckenridge Agave & Ginger Chicken MarinadeBy Brewers Association
- Recipe TypeSide Dish
- Prep TimeChicken should be marinated 4 - 24 hours.
Summer grilling season is in full swing and enjoying a wheat beer on a hot afternoon while you grill is even better! This marinade from Breckenridge Brewery is the best of both worlds!
- 1 1/2 cups flat Agave Wheat
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger, peeled and finely minced
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons orange zest
- 6 each chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- In a glass bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. Add chicken breasts and make sure marinade is covering the chicken. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Turn the chicken about 4 times so that the marinade is evenly distributed.
- Remove the chicken and strain the marinade, to use for basting. Grill over medium heat and baste with marinade as you grill. Grill each side for about 2 minutes. Turn chicken 4 times.