Chimichurri Beer BurgersBy Fake Food Free
- Recipe TypeEntree
- Prep Time10 minutes
It's prime grilling time people! Bust out the grill and give your next batch of burgers a little South American flare by adding chimichurri seasoning and craft beer.
- 1 lb grass-fed beef
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1/4cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp chimichurri seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to incorporate the spices.
- Form into four equal patties.
- Grill or pan fry based on your preferences.
- Optional toppings: chive and onion jack cheese, and sautéed onions and mushrooms.
Fake Food Free focuses on reducing processed foods through cooking, with ideas inspired by travel and food culture. Lori Rice lives near Lexington, Kentucky where she enjoys the craft beer and local foods of Bluegrass country.