Chocolate Mocha Stout CakeBy Chase Doelling
- Recipe TypeDessert
- Prep Time10 minutes prep 55 minutes to bake
This chocolate mocha stout cake is a rich and decadent Winter delight. Enjoy this warm treat during the holidays or on a cold night paired with a nice pumpkin ale.
- 1 (18.25 oz) devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3.5 oz) package devil's food pudding mix
- 1 Tbsp instant coffee granules
- 8 oz stout
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10" bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, and coffee granules in a large bowl.
- Add beer and vegetable oil and mix lightly.
- Add eggs, then beat with a mixer on high speed for 2 min, or until mixture is thick, creamy, and smooth.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 min or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then turn onto wire rack.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.