Creamy Dill Pickle Dip Made with GueuzeBy Someone Left the Cake Out in the Rain
- Recipe TypeAppetizer
- Prep Time15 minutes
Because you can never have too many dips involving cream cheese in your tailgating arsenal, here's one more! The addition of your favorite gueuze to this dill pickle dip makes the perfect compliment to salty pretzels or pita chips.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 dill pickle spears, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp pickle juice
- 1/3 cup gueuze
- 2 Tbsp creamy dill mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried dill weed
- To make this dill pickle dip, combine all ingredients (including your favorite gueuze) in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse several times until desired consistency is achieved.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours.
- Serve with pretzels, chips or veggies.