Creamy Dill Pickle Dip Made with GueuzeBy Someone Left the Cake Out in the Rain
- Recipe TypeAppetizer
- Prep Time15 minutes
Because you can never have too many dips involving cream cheese in your tailgating arsenal, here's one more! The addition of your favorite gueuze to this dill dip makes the perfect compliment to salty pretzels or pita chips.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 dill pickle spears, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp pickle juice
- 1/3 cup gueuze
- 2 Tbsp creamy dill mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried dill weed
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse several times until desired consistency is achieved.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours.
- Serve with pretzels, chips, or veggies.
Someone Left the Cake Out in the Rain, is a cooking blog by Megan, a simple girl from the Mid-Atlantic who has lived all over and dabbled in everything from ballet and bartending to law school and sports writing. Sharing her love and passion for food and cooking is a tremendous joy for her and cooking with craft beer only helps to combine two of her loves.