Lucky Bucket Beer Brat SlidersBy Lucky Bucket Brewing Company
- Recipe TypeAppetizer
- Prep Time20 minutes
Tailgating season has arrived! Cheer on your team and whip up a batch of these brat sliders made with Lucky Bucket Brewing Company's Pre-Prohibition Style Lager for your next football gathering.
- 1 lb. uncooked bratwurst links, casings removed
- 5 thick-sliced bacon strips, chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup Lucky Bucket's Pre-Prohibition Style Lager
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 16 dinner rolls, split and toasted
- 2 cups cheddar and sour cream potato chips, crushed
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove and set on paper towels.
- With a slotted spoon; drain and reserve the drippings.
- Cook bratwurst and onion in drippings over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Stir in the cream cheese, Lucky Bucket's Pre-Prohibition Style Lager, mustard and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in bacon. Spoon 1/4 cup onto each roll; sprinkle with chips.