Watermelon Beer PopsiclesBy CraftBeer.com
- Recipe TypeDessert
- Prep Time25 minutes
- Yield12 small pops
Try these refreshing watermelon beer popsicles made with 21st Amendment Brewery's Hell or High Watermelon Wheat, lime and mint.
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- small bunch of mint, chopped
- 1 lime
- 1/2 seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 can 21st Amendment Brewery Hell or High Watermelon Wheat
- To make these watermelon beer popsicles, bring agave nectar and chopped mint to a boil over medium-high heat in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and let come back to room temperature.
- Zest lime into agave mixture. Juice same lime.
- In a food processor, pulse watermelon until it is smooth, leaving a few small chunks in juice.
- Add watermelon and beer to the agave mixture.
- Pour liquid into 4 ounce Dixie Cups, approximately 3/4 full. Place cups on a freezable tray and place in freezer.
- Carefully push popsicle sticks into the pops when they are firm, but not completely frozen. Allow to freeze for at least a few hours, but preferable overnight.
Someone Left the Cake Out in the Rain, is a cooking blog by Megan, a simple girl from the Mid-Atlantic who has lived all over and dabbled in everything from ballet and bartending to law school and sports writing. Sharing her love and passion for food and cooking is a tremendous joy for her and cooking with craft beer only helps to combine two of her loves.