Urban South Brewery Jameson Caskmates Beer Release
Urban South Brewery will be throwing a bash to celebrate the release of its Jameson Caskmates beer collaborations. The brewery was chosen as one of the 2019 program participants and recently poured the barrel-aged brews at the Great American Beer Festival. Come out to the taproom (1645 Tchoupitoulas St) for beer, music, food, live art and more.
- Live art and charitable auction form Louisiana artists Danielle Hein, Miro Hoffmann and Benjamin Hubbell
- Food Trucks from Burgers Ya Heard (11am – 4pm) and Afrodisiac Nola (1pm – 9pm)
- Tom Leggett Band Live Music – (1pm – 4pm)
- Silent auction benefitting: Nola to Angola, The NOCCA Institute and The Urban Conservancy
- Irish Bayou Stout – 10% ABV – Barrel-Aged Coffee Stout with chicory and medium roasted coffee, finished on Mexican Vanilla and almond.
- El Chocolate Picante Stout – 10% ABV – Barrel aged stout with milk chocolate, habanero peppers and cinnamon
- Tamarindo IPA – 6% ABV – Fruited sour hazy IPA aged on tamarind and finished with key lime juice