Cigar City Brewing Announces Colorado Distribution
TAMPA, FL & DENVER, CO – Cigar City Brewing Announces Colorado Distribution
Tampa, Florida’s Cigar City Brewing is proud to announce the addition of Colorado to the brewery’s distribution network. This is the fourth new state to receive deliveries of Cigar City Brewing’s award-winning beer in 2017. CCB will be partnering with numerous distribution partners to cover the state including RMC Distributors, Coors Distributing Company, High Country Beverage and Mountain Beverage Co. Twelve-ounce cans of Jai Alai IPA, Maduro Brown Ale, Florida Cracker Belgian-style White Ale, Invasion Pale Ale and Tampa-style Lager can currently be found in this new market. Special draft releases for the launch will include Marshal Zhukov’s Penultimate Push and Margarita Gose.
Market launch events will be taking place across Colorado from May 15th thru May 18th with numerous Cigar City Brewing representatives present, including Cigar City Brewing’s Brewmaster Wayne Wambles, COO Justin Clark, El Lector Neil Callaghan, and Brand Manager Lucas Widrick. These events will be incredible opportunities for Colorado’s craft beer fans to enjoy some of the first CCB beer to be shipped to the state and to learn about Cigar City Brewing’s brand and its award-winning beer from the people who know it best.
Cigar City Brewing’s beer, including award-winning Jai Alai IPA, is now available in ten states encompassing Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina and Colorado. Cigar City Brewing’s ales and lagers are also exported to Denmark.
Cigar City Brewing’s Colorado Launch Events
Monday: May 15th – Denver
- Ale House at Amato’s – Launch Event 2501 16th St, Denver, CO 80211 6-8pm
Tuesday: May 16th – Fort Collins
- Mayor of Old Town – Launch Event 632 S Mason St, Fort Collins, CO 80524 6-8pm
Wednesday: May 17th – Vail, Colorado Springs & Longmont
- Vail Ale House – Launch Party 2161 N Frontage Rd W, Vail, CO 81657 5-7pm
- Brass Tap – Launch Event 13271 Bass Pro Dr #110, Colorado Springs, CO 80921 6-8 pm
- Parry’s Pizza Longmont – Pint Night 1232 S Hover Rd #100, Longmont, CO 80501 6-8pm
Thursday: May 18th – Denver, Northglenn & Highlands Ranch
- Chuburger RiNo – Media Exclusive Event 3490 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80205 Please email tcox@cigarcitybrewingcom if interested in attending
- Parry’s Pizza Northglenn – Launch Event 100 E 120th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80233 5-7pm
- Parry’s Pizza Highlands Ranch – Launch Event 9567 S University Blvd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126 5-7pm
- Star Bar – Official Launch Party 2137 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80205 8-10pm
Visit Cigar City Brewing’s website [www.cigarcitybrewing.com] to find the CCB beer closest to you.
About Cigar City Brewing: Cigar City Brewing, makers of Jai Alai and Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout, was founded in 2009 by Joey Redner with the goal of creating quality beer that reflected the flavors and history of the Tampa region. This unique perspective resonated with the local and national markets alike and the brewery has quickly grown from 1,000 barrels of beer in 2009 to an excess of 65,000 barrels produced in 2016. The 2016 partnership with Oskar Blues of Lyons, Colorado ushered in a new era of growth for this Florida-based organization, with new markets and technologies on the horizon.
Company: Cigar City Brewing
Contact: Tiffany Cox