Craft Beer Connoisseur Camp
Here’s your chance to learn from industry experts in one of the finest destinations on earth, and the U.S. Capital of Craft Beer — San Diego, California. Now in its second year, Craft Beer Connoisseur Camp gives craft beer aficionados around the world the opportunity to experience a nine-day version of SDSU’s popular Business of Craft Beer program. Last year’s inaugural camp drew students throughout the United States, as well as Mexico, Brazil, Columbia, Venezuela, and Australia.
All courses were developed with input from the instructors and advisory board members of the Professional Certificate program — a who’s who of local craft-beer industry superstars — to ensure the most relevant training. Through hands-on learning and tasting, take your craft beer career to the next level.
Craft Beer Connoisseur Camp — July 26-August 3, 2017
Intensive preparation for industry exams such as Cicerone® and BJCP.
- 9 Days of Adventure — 8 Full Days of Intensive Instruction (55 hours) + 1 Free Day to Explore San Diego
- Courses at San Diego State University + Local Breweries
- Instructors are Craft-Beer Industry Experts (Same Instructors as Certificate Program)
- Welcome Reception. + 2 Sponsored Meals at Local Breweries
- Certificate of Completion Awarded
55 Hours of Instruction — Topics Include:
- Beer styles
- Beer and food pairing
- Tasting, service, and glassware
- Draught systems
Everyone welcome; must be 21 or older. Maximum of 40 students per session. For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 594-2099.
For more information, please visit neverstoplearning.net/beercamp
Company: San Diego State University College of Extended Studies
Contact: Cynthia Estrada