NYBP Victor Celebrates First Anniversary
Victor, New York — It’s been a whirlwind year for New York Beer Project’s Victor Beer Hall, which opened amid much anticipation last year on Valentine’s Day. The brewery has become a gathering place for the Rochester Community, Beer Lovers, Foodies, and a favorite for those who love events, such as Silent Discos, Speakeasy parties, Trivia nights, and more. NYBP is bustling in preparation for a weeklong celebration, leading up to an EPIC Brewery First Anniversary Party, the weekend of Feb 14 – 16.
A few fun facts from the first year at The Victor Beer hall:
- Guests of the NYBP Victor Beer Hall come from all over the world, as well as from our own back yard.
- Thirsty visitors drank 273,650 pints of beer during the first year of the Victor Beer Hall’s open.
- NYBP bartenders poured 38, 135 flights of NYBP Craft during the year in Victor alone.
- With sales of Growler and Crowlers, and Mug pours to over 500 Mug Club Members, Victor Beer Hall attendees consumed around 2000 bbs of NYBP. This is considering New York Beer Project in Victor only can be found in the Beer Hall, it currently does not can, (except for 32 oz. crowlers) bottle or distribute to area bars or restaurants.
- Sales of NYBP Victor Beer Hall (55% of total beer sales) bested sales at the Lockport NY Mothership Production Brewery (45% of total beer sales) in 2019.
- The 3 best sellers this first year are Victor Lager, followed by Destination IPA, and Gameday Belgian Wit.
- Top 3 NYBP seasonals were Prost! Oktoberfest Lager, Perry’s White Christmas Belgian, and Hawaiian Destination IPA.
The NYBP Victor Beer Hall is celebrating its very first anniversary! This calls for an EPIC beer-centric birthday party, so we’re celebrating all week long at our 1st Anniversary.
Here’s the lineup of events for the week:
Sunday, 2-9: Valentine’s Day Anniversary Champagne Jazz Brunch. Celebrate our Anniversary with a complimentary glass of Champagne – with the purchase of a Brunch Entrée and enjoy a Jazz quartet playing upstairs in the New Yorker Loft Special Anniversary Week kick off tapping of our new limited edition NYBP Passionfruit IPA.
Monday, 2-10: 1/2 Priced Flagships ALL DAY LONG!
Tuesday, 2-11: Throwback Tuesday! Get $25 Gift Cards for $20.19! -the year we opened!
Wednesday, 2-12: DJ Trivia- Anniversary Edition! DOUBLE the prizes, tonight only!
Thursday, 2- 13: Mug Club Anniversary Meet-Up! Free pint for all 2020 Mug Club members!
Friday, 2- 14- All Day NYBP 1st Anniversary Party! 12pm: Barrel-Aged Blueberry Pancake Ale tapping! 5pm: NYBP Liquid Birthday Cake limited edition release! Vanilla Blonde Ale aged on Funfetti Birthday Cake!!!!!! 7pm-10pm: Live music!
Saturday, February 15: All Day NYBP 1st Anniversary Party! 2pm: Enjoy complimentary Beer-Infused cupcakes to pair with Liquid Birthday Cake ale! 2pm–7pm: Hourly giveaways – NYBP Merch, drink tokens, gift cards, glassware, spirit tastings, and more! 2pm-5pm: The NYBP Valentine’s Day – Anniversary Barrel aged Beer and Chocolate Pairing! This immersive tasting experience includes a limited edition 1st Anniversary Rastal Teku glass, and a VIP ticket to this unique Valentine Weekend beer event ! Our NYBP Brewing Team has brewed 4 barrel-aged beers to mimic the flavors found in a Valentine’s Day chocolate box- Barrel Aged Panda Paws Porter aged in Black Button Bourbon Barrels, paired with Chocolate Love Grand Truffles – a Grape Belgian Tripel aged in grape brandy barrels, paired with a creamy Cherry cordial – Barrel Aged Blueberry Pancake aged on maple syrup barrels and even more blueberries, paired with chocolate-covered blueberries , and a zesty Chipotle Stout Sour aged over chipotle, paired with chipotle chocolate almonds. These unique pairings complete with the commemorative 1st year anniversary glass, is $30 ($25 for all Mug Club members).
Company: New York Beer Project
Contact: Olivia Krupski