Let the Summer Games Begin! Pelican Brewing Company Launches Summer Photo Contest
As sunshine returns to the Pacific Northwest, Pelican Brewing introduces a fun way for fellow fanatics to not only enjoy their favorite Pelican brews but share creative outdoor photography for a chance to win Pelican Prizes including gift cards for Pelican dining, beer and gift shops. Join the #PelicanCaps contest July 1st through September 30, 2018.
Players collect enough Pelican bottle caps to spell out any number of Pelican-inspired phrases like ‘BORN AT THE BEACH,’ ‘AMAZING IS POSSIBLE,’ ‘AS GOOD AS IT GETS’ or your own Pelican-inspired mottos! Be creative. Then showcase your photography prowess with a photo of the bottle caps in any environment. Post the photo on Instagram, make sure your profile is public and tag it #PelicanCaps and you’re playing!
Every photo wins a prize with a winner named each month in July, August and September. A grand prize winner will be chosen at the end of the contest. #PelicanCaps contest details are at PelicanBrewing.com/PelicanCaps and the games run now through September.
All entries receive 20% off at the new online Pelican Gear Store for beachwear, accessories and even Pelican concert and event tickets. Three monthly winners (July, August, September) will each receive a $50 Pelican Brewing gift card, and the Grand Prize winner receives an overnight stay at the Inn at Cape Kiwanda and a $100 Pelican Brewing gift card.
Here’s how to play
- Collect Pelican bottle caps and to spell a Pelican-inspired phrase of your choice. For example, “amazing is possible” or “as good as it gets.” There are no wrong answers. Use your creativity.
- Next, take a photo of the bottle caps in any environment you wish
- Post your photo to Instagram tagged #PelicanCaps
- Make certain your Instagram account is set to “public” so we can find your post.
- All entries receive a 20% discount code for use at the Pelican online store
- Three monthly winners (July, August, and September) will each receive a $50 Pelican Brewing gift card.
- Grand Prize winner wins an overnight stay at the Inn at Cape Kiwanda and a $100 Pelican Brewing gift card.
- Photos will be collected each month and a monthly winner will be chosen by Pelican staff.
- At the end of the contest, the three monthly winning photos will be voted on for the grand prize.
- By entering you consent to Pelican reposting your photo on social media.
- Only one entry per household. Contest ends September 30, 2018.
Don’t miss your chance to join in the fun!
Visit the Pelican Gear Store for everything from assorted tees, hoodies, quarter zips, beanies and caps, Pelican drinkware, growlers and so much more.
About Pelican Brewing Company
Pelican Brewing Company was founded in 1996 by Jeff Schons and Mary Jones in Pacific City with Oregon’s only oceanfront brewpub. Celebrating its 22nd year, the brewing company has created masterpieces like Kiwanda Cream Ale, Beak Breaker Double IPA, Sea ‘N Red Irish-Style Red Ale, Five Fin West Coast Pilsner, and Tsunami Stout. With the vision, creativity and brewing expertise of founding brewmaster Darron Welch, Pelican Brewing has won over 450 awards including a Silver Medal at the 2016 Great American Beer Festival, 2014 World Beer Cup© Champion Small Brewing Company and Brewmaster of the Year. Pelican Brewing currently distributes 22oz bottles, 12oz bottles in 6-packs, a new mixed 12-pack, and 50 liter and 20-liter kegs via a network of distributors in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, and Hawaii. The company operates brewing and brewpub facilities in Pacific City, Tillamook and Cannon Beach.
For more information, visit Pelican Brewing Company.
Contact: Claudia Johnson, Public Relations, 503-799-2220.
Company: Pelican Brewing Company
Contact: Claudia Johnson