BeerFeast 2017 – VIP Only at Fort Worth Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
Flying Saucer Draught Emporium will host its 12th annual BeerFeast in Fort Worth on Oct. 14. Following a new tradition first begun last year, BeerFeast will once again be a VIP-only event.
BeerFeast has been a loved event in DFW for more than 10 years. Many people look forward to it every year, and the feedback on the VIP-only format in 2016 was spectacular.
- Admission to the festival
- 2017 BeerFeast t-shirt
- BeerFeast tasting glass
- tasting card good for 12 samples of any of the more than 120 festival beers
- A limit of 600 VIP-only tickets
- More than 120 beers, including an 80-tap takeover inside Flying Saucer and a variety of bottles and cans on the patio
- Catering by Bird Café, featuring chicken lollipops and meat on a stick in addition to bratwurst and pretzels – the traditional BeerFeast fare
- Live music throughout the festival
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 14
- Time: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Tickets: Tickets are online only. $68 VIP before Sept. 30 (online only); $78 VIP from Oct. 1 to Oct. 13; $15 designated drivers; M.O.U. members will get a $30 gift card with the purchase of their tickets.
- Location: Flying Saucer Draught Emporium, 111 E. 3rd St., Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Website: SaucerBeerFeast.com
- Contact: 817-336-7470; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 21 and up
Company: Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
Contact: Kelli Brignac