Collaboration Fest Tickets Go on Sale November 27th
More than 80 breweries are registered to brew together for festival on March 31st
DENVER – Nov. 22, 2017 – Tickets for the fifth annual Collaboration Fest will go on sale on Monday, November 27th at 10:00 a.m. On Saturday, March 31, 2018 more than 80 breweries with gather at the Hyatt Regency Denver (650 15th St, Denver, CO 80202), to showcase beers they have made together. This year the festival anticipates more than 100 collaborations.
“Last year we took over an empty concrete shell and made it a warm room full of craft beer industry folks and craft beer lovers. We came together to enjoy collaborations, and the collaborations were incredible, said PJ Hoberman of Two Parts. “We’re excited to take that momentum to the Hyatt in 2018 and elevate the event to new heights.”
Current collaborations include:
- Black Project Spontaneous & Wild Ales and Speciation Artisan Ales
- Black Shirt Brewing Co. and Elevation Beer Co.
- Boulder Beer Co. and Bristol Brewing Co.
- Bruz Beers and Briar Common Brewery + Eatery
- Call to Arms Brewing Co. and Upslope Brewing Co.
- Colorado Brewers Guild and Crooked Stave Artisan Project
- Colorado Plus Brewpub and 3 Freaks Brewery
- Comrade Brewing Co. and Breakside Brewery
- Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project and Maui Brewing Co.
- Crystal Springs Brewing Co. and Something Brewery
- Eddyline Brewery and High Alpine Brewing Co.
- Epic Brewing Co. and Beachwood BBQ & Brewing
- Fiction Beer Co. and Strange Craft Beer Co.
- Funkwerks and Green Flash Brewing Co.
- Funkwerks and New Image Brewing
- Grossen Bart Brewery and Two Brothers Brewing
- Jagged Mountain Craft Brewery and Überbrew
- Joyride Brewing Co. and Little Machine Beer
- Joyride Brewing Co. and Snowy Mountain Brewery
- Liquid Mechanics Brewing Co. and The Lost Abbey
- Liquid Mechanics Brewing Co. and Wile Roots Brewing Co.
- Locavore Beer Works and 38th State Brewing Co.
- Lone Tree Brewing Co. and Cannonball Creek Brewing Co.
- Lone Tree Brewing Co. and Sycamore Brewing Co.
- Lost Highway Brewing and Brouwerij Van Steenberge
- Mockery Brewing and Baere Brewing Co.
- Mockery Brewing and Upright Brewing
- Odell Brewing Co. and Avery Brewing Co.
- Our Mutual Friend Brewing and Fort George Brewery + Public House
- Our Mutual Friend Brewing and TRVE Brewing Co.
- Peak to Peak Tap & Brew and The Brew on Broadway (BoB)
- Renegade Brewing Co. and La Brasseie du Baril
- Steamworks Brewing Co. and Dry Dock Brewing Co.
- Strange Craft Beer Company and Freetail Brewing Co.
- The Intrepid Sojourner Beer Project and 105 West Brewing Co.
- Vail Brewing Co. and Lone Pine Brewing Co.
“A true collaboration beer is much more than just a beer, it’s a process,” said Steve Kurowski, director of operations for the Colorado Brewers Guild. “There are a ton of reasons two breweries may want to work together. The owners may be friends and have a fun idea they want to explore or it could be two breweries who both specialize in the same style of beer or maybe it’s the brewery around the corner or even a brewery half way across the world. Whatever the reason, the true answer is simple, brewers collaborate because they can.”
General admission tickets start at $65 and includes unlimited tastings throughout the event and commemorative glass. Connoisseur tickets are $85 and include early access, unlimited tastings throughout the event and commemorative glass. To purchase tickets or more information visit https://www.collaborationfest.com.
Media Brew Day Access: Media interested in covering brew days can join our email list here.
Photos: Photos from last year’s festival can be downloaded at http://bit.ly/2eHWqvo. Photo credit courtesy of Dustin Hall with The Brewtography Project.
Video: A video recap of last year’s festival can be found here: https://vimeo.com/226027560.
Festival Media Access: To apply for media credentials, please visit http://www.collaborationfest.com/media.
About Collaboration Fest:
Collaboration Fest is the original craft beer collaboration festival that showcases the collaborative nature of the craft beer industry. Created by Two Parts and the Colorado Brewers Guild in 2014, Collaboration Fest pairs Colorado Brewers Guild members with breweries near and far to create unique, one-time-only beers for the public to enjoy. The Colorado Brewers Guild is a non-profit trade association representing Colorado craft breweries and brewpubs, and is dedicated to the improvement of business conditions and is an advocate for its members. Two Parts is a Denver-based event production and promotions company that coordinates with the best restaurants, bars, music venues, and other fine establishments to create craft experiences. More information can be found at https://www.collaborationfest.com.
Company: Lexa PR
Contact: Alexandra Weissner