CraftHaus Brewery Celebrates Anniversary with Fruitsplosion Fest
CraftHaus Brewery celebrates its third anniversary with an explosion of fruited beers at the Fruitsplosion Fest! Now we want to party with you because you helped us get here.
On September 16, we will be taking over the parking lot and creating a mind- blowing beer festival with over 32 beers pouring for your pleasure. Most of our beers will have undergone a fruit transformation to bring you a tidal wave of juiciness.
Guest beers will be pouring from our fellow breweries in Nevada as well as a few rares to hit our state. Multiple beer stations inside and out to make sure your time is enjoyed with a beer in hand.
Be the envy of your friends by snagging a VIP ticket. Ticket includes the sexy keeper glass, eight beer tickets and VIP exclusive enjoyment of the Brewery Lounge. The Brewery Lounge will also have our super-rare 1st Anniversary beer, Carillon Belgian Quad with dates (not available in GA). Hosted catering from, yet again our friend Josh of Goodwich fame who never fails to crush a menu! Tickets are limited-these will sell out! Vegetarian options available and vegan dishes available upon request at email@example.com
Head to our ticket page here to purchase. You must be 21 to attend.
Art and Music
The All-Together’s will bring the musical party-as always and another band TBA soon. Beer Zombies will be creating our next taproom mural along with much merch to don…zombie style.
Local food from our friends, The Goodwich will be bringing the hot stacked goodness in a sandwich and BlackTiger BBQ will be bringing smokey, drippy, carnage available for purchase to tempt your taste buds. To top it off, The Mad Batter Cafe has your munching needs fulfilled with their pretzel station and over the top sweets.
- Brett Gose on PlumsCenterpiece, Sour with Pineapple
- Centerpiece, Sour with Pineapple Evocation, Saison with Lemon
- Evocation, Saison with Lemon
- Resinate, IPA Tweaked with Grapefruit
- Rick Moonen collaboration beer: Pale Ale with Yuzu
- Centerpiece, Sour with Watermelon
- Evocation, Saison with Mango and Passion Fruit
- Comrade, Russian Imperial Stout
- Giggle Juice, Double IPA
- Jean Claude, Belgian Golden Strong Ale
- Zitrone, Gose
- Centerpiece, Sour Belgian Table Beer
- Shiny New Toy, Extra Pale Ale
- Mojave, Southwest IPA
- Belgard, Cold Brew Coffee Stout
- Specialty Firkin/Cask for tapping!
Company: CraftHaus Brewery
Contact: wyndee forrest