Fermentana releases Bozeman Craft Beer Week 2017 Event Schedule and Official Passport
Inaugural craft beer week schedule packed with over 20 beer-centric events sure to please beer lovers
Bozeman, MT – As the inaugural Bozeman Craft Beer Week approaches, adventurous beer-cationers and locals alike must choose the events that fit their palate best in the Gallatin Valley. For its first year, Bozeman Craft Beer Week will take place May 6th through May 13th, 2017.
Collaboration beers from Bozeman and Belgrade’s nine local breweries will be poured at four different events throughout the week, as well as available on tap at their respective breweries. Styles to be brewed for this maiden event week include a Coffee IPA, fruit-infused Gose, Lemongrass White IPA, Scotch Ale, Single Malt Pale Ale, and a Kolsch. Bozeman residents and visitors will also have the opportunity to experience these collaboration beers paired with small-plated culinary creations during Montana Ale Works’ beer pairing dinner.
Fermentana rolled out Bozeman’s inaugural craft beer week schedule with a Release Party at the Bozeman Taproom the evening of Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 from 5pm-8pm. The following events are slated for this first-of-its-kind event series in the Gallatin Valley:
Saturday, May 6th
- Big Brew Day – Learn to Homebrew hosted by Bridger Brew Crew at Planet Natural
- Kickoff Party with Collaboration Beer Tap Takeover at Red Chair Cafe & Bar
Sunday, May 7th
- Fermentana Presents: Beerlympics at MAP Brewing
- Happy Hour Apps and Beer Pairing at Bar 3 Brewing & BBQ
- Beard & Mash-tache Competition Winners Announcement with The Barborshop & Shaving Parlor at 406 Brewing Company
Monday, May 8th
- Brews on the Fly Tying Competition with Montana Troutfitters at White Dog Brewing
- Growler Painting with Kay Potter Fine Art at Bunkhouse Brewery
- Beer Movie Screening of “Strange Brew” at Bozeman Brewing Company
- Burger & Beer Pairing at Copper Whiskey Bar & Grill
Tuesday, May 9th
- Stein Holding Competition at Bridger Brewing
- Collaboration Beer Pairing Dinner at Montana Ale Works
- Ping-Pong Tournament with Blazing Paddles at MAP Brewing
Wednesday, May 10th
- Brewery 5k with Bozeman Running Co. at Madison River Brewing Co.
- Cider Tasting & Tours at Lockhorn Cider House
- Brewers Present: Collaborative Beer Pint Night at Bozeman Taproom
- Live Music with Dan Dubuque at Outlaw Brewing
Thursday, May 11th
- Yappy Hour with MAP Brewing and Happy Dog Beer Co. at Dee-O-Gee
- Bluegrass & Beer with Bozeman Brewing at Red Tractor Pizza
- Sour Beer Seminar at Midtown Tavern
Friday, May 12th
- MBA Spring Brewers Rendezvous at Haynes Pavilion, Gallatin County Fairgrounds
- Rendezvous After Party at Bozeman Taproom
Saturday, May 13th
- Beers + Bacon = Brunch at MAP Brewing
Additionally, two local beer tour companies will be running week-long activities. Craft beer enthusiasts can enjoy Beer Trivia as you cruise the town on Gear Belly’s pub bike or drink their way through a Scavenger Hunt on a tasting tour with Tour de Foam.
To assist beer lovers on their craft beer week journey, Fermentana has also released the official Bozeman Craft Beer Week Passport. This pocket-sized guide features a full schedule of events and over $100 in special incentives and discounts for passport holders at select sponsoring businesses throughout the week. Additionally, the Passport serves as event-goers’ ticket for entry into the Bozeman Craft Beer Week Giveaway which consists of over $2000 worth of prizes from participating sponsors, including a Siberian Coolers Alpha Series 45-quart cooler branded to commemorate Bozeman’s first craft beer week.
Passports are available for purchase on the event website and at select sponsor retail locations around Bozeman, including MAP Brewing, Dee-O-Gee, and the Bozeman Taproom. Craft beer drinkers can acquire their official Bozeman Craft Beer Week Passport, as well as view complete event listings for the 8-day beer bash at www.bozemancraftbeerweek.com.
About Bozeman Craft Beer Week:
Bozeman Craft Beer Week is a grassroots collaboration organized by two avid Bozeman homebrewers. The goal: spotlight the Gallatin Valley’s vibrant craft beer community and all its facets. This 8-day, multi-venue beer bash includes a variety of exciting craft beer-centric events happening throughout the community at local breweries, restaurants, and more. With a focus on craft, community, and collaboration, Bozeman Craft Beer Week embodies the best southwest Montana’s craft beer scene has to offer.
About the Organizers:
Fermentana is a fermentation-focused events promotions company whose mission is to develop and grow Montana’s local communities through events which intrigue, engage, and excite fermentation enthusiasts. For more information about Fermentana, please email email@example.com or visit our website at http://www.fermentana.com/.
Contact: Jesse Bussard