Karl Strauss’ Celebration of Independent Beer, Collabapalooza, Returns for Third Year
SAN DIEGO, CA— Karl Strauss Brewing Company is proud to present the third year of Collabapalooza, an indie beer collaboration celebration featuring independent San Diego craft breweries. This signature event is going down on Saturday, October 19, behind the North Park Observatory.
Voted Best Beer Event of 2017 and 2018 by the readers of West Coaster Magazine, Collabapalooza celebrates the spirit of independent beer made in San Diego, with once-in-a-lifetime chances to taste a unique selection of one-off collaboration beers and rare releases made by more than 40 local breweries.
This collaboration festival benefits the San Diego Brewers Guild, as well as the North Park Main Street Association. Collabapalooza will take place on Saturday, October 19, from 1 to 5pm. General admission tickets cost $40 per person, with VIP priced at $60 each. All tickets include unlimited 2oz pours and a commemorative taster glass, and VIP admission also boasts early festival access and a festival t-shirt. Tickets are available for purchase here.
The complete pour list for Collabapalooza will be announced at the end of September. The complete Collaboration Partner list is available below.
For more information about Collabapalooza, contact Emily Hutto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT KARL STRAUSS BREWING COMPANY
Karl Strauss Brewing Company has been proudly independent since 1989, pioneering the craft beer scene with innovative and award-winning beer releases like Aurora Hoppyalis IPA, Queen of Tarts Dark Sour, and Boat Shoes Hazy IPA. For more information, visit www.karlstrauss.com or call the brewery at (858) 273-2739. Share it. Cheers.
Karl Strauss Collaboration Beers with…
- Alta Brewing
- Helix Brewing
- Belching Beaver
- Mission Brewery
- Abnormal Beer Co. with Thr3e Punk Ales & SouthNorte
- Alpine Beer Company with Pizza Port OB
- Amplified Ale Works with OB Brewery & Half Door
- Automatic Brewing Co. with Gravity Heights
- Bagby Beer Company with Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company
- Bay City with Thunderhawk Alements
- Bitter Brothers with Stave and Nail
- Black Plague with SLO Brew & My Yard Live
- Booze Brothers with Stave & Nail
- Burgeon Beer Company with Eppig Brewing
- Burning Beard Brewing with Automatic Brewing Company
- Coronado Brewing Company with Ketch Brewing
- Duck Foot Brewing Co. with Deft Brewing
- Eppig Brewing with Home Brewing Co
- Fall Brewing Company with Artifex Brewing
- Gravity Heights Brewery with Automatic Brewing Company
- Half Door with Southpark Brewing & Pizza Port Bressi Ranch
- Mason Ale Works with Horus Aged Ales
- Mike Hess Brewing Co. with Pariah Brewing
- Mikkeller Brewing with Setting Sun Sake
- Mother Earth Brewing Company with (TBD!)
- New English Brewing Company with Automatic Brewing Company
- Nickel Beer Co. with (TBD!)
- North Park Beer Co. with Original 40 Brewing Company
- Novo Brazil Brewing Co. with (TBD!)
- Pizza Port Brewing Co. with Alpine Brewing
- Pure Project with JuneShine
- Resident Brewing Co. with Helia Brewing Company
- Rip Current with Long Beach Beer Lab
- Rouleur Brewing Company with Black Plague
- San Diego Brewing Company with BnS Brewing
- Second Chance Beer Company with New English Brewing
- Societe Brewing Company with Burning Beard Brewing
- South Park Brewing Company with Burning Beard Brewing
- The Lost Abbey with Burning Beard Brewing
- Thr3e Punk Ales Brewing with Abnormal Beer Co.
- Thunderhawk Alements with Border X Brewing
- White Labs Brewing Co. with Latchkey Brewing
- Wild Barrel Brewing with Pink Boots Society
Contact: Emily Hutto