- 1 lb Mahi Mahi (or tofu), cut into 1 inch strips
- Oil for frying
- Soft corn tor
- Mix salsa ingredients together until blended, set aside.
- Mix lemon juice and zest with mayo, toss with cabbage until evenly covered, set aside.
- Stir batter ingredients together until smooth.
- Add fish pieces to beer batter and coat thoroughly.
- Heat canola oil in a tall pot over medium-high heat.
- Slowly add battered fish to oil and fry 3-6 minutes total.
- Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Assemble tacos fish first, followed by slaw and finally the fruit salsa.
- Check out Ashely's full post: "Taco and Beer Pairings to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo."