Chimichurri Beer BurgersBy Fake Food Free
- Recipe TypeEntree
- Prep Time10 minutes
Bust out the grill and try making these beer burgers that have a little South American flare thanks to the addition of chimichurri seasoning and American lager.
- 1 lb grass-fed beef
- 1/4 cup American lager
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp chimichurri seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- To make these beer burgers with chimichurri and sautéed onions, combine all ingredients and American lager in a bowl and mix well to incorporate the spices.
- Form into four equal patties.
- Grill or pan fry based on your preferences.
- Optional toppings: chive and onion jack cheese, and sautéed onions and mushrooms.