This chocolate mocha stout cake is rich and decadent. Enjoy this warm treat during the holidays or on a cold night paired with a nice pumpkin ale.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix and coffee granules in a large bowl.
- Add stout and vegetable oil and mix lightly.
- Add eggs, then beat with a mixer on high speed for 2 min, or until mixture is thick, creamy and smooth.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 min or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then turn onto wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.