Avery Brewing Company shares an easy way to amp up your Thanksgiving turkey with a special stuffing made using White Rascal, a Belgian-style witbier.
- Crack a cold White Rascal to get in the right mindset.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Put bread cubes on a 13x18 inch baking sheet. Bake in oven for 7 minutes.
- In a large sauté pan, melt butter and add the onion, celery, apples, cranberries, parsley, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Sauté for 10 minutes, until the mixture is soft.
- Combine the bread cubes and cooked vegetables in a large bowl and add the White Rascal witbier and almonds.
- Place the stuffing into the main cavity of the turkey. This is for a 12-pound turkey for 2 1/2 hours at 350°F in a preheated oven. Make sure the stuffing in the cavity is secured by wrapping the legs tightly with string.