Before you enroll, read the following tips for taking the Brewers Association Beer101 Course:
- Reserve approximatley 1 hour to complete the course.
- You will need to work your way through several introduction slides before the actual course begins.
- There will be a 14 question assessment at the end of the course.
- You must score a 70% or higher to pass the course in order to earn your certificate.
- Once you have completed the entire training course, you can click on the tab “My Training OUTLINE” located on the course player application left hand corner to review any lesson or all lessons. You can review any chapter or the entire training as many times as you wish.
- You may not review the course once you have started the exam.
- If you do not pass the exam the first time, you may retake it as many times as you wish for one year at no extra cost.
- When you pass the exam make sure to print out your certificate, as one will not be mailed to you.
- If you lose or forget to print your certificate, a copy of your completion certificate is available to print as many times you wish. There is an icon next to the instructions called ‘certificates’.
- Be aware, once you pass the exam you will no longer be able to access the course content.
- Be sure to review the online system requirements upon enrolling in this course to make sure your Beer 101 experience proceeds smoothly.
If you have any feedback on the content of the course, please contact Julia Herz (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Brewers Association.
|The Beer101 Course was developed by the Brewers Association in partnership with 360Training.|