Karl Strauss Anaheim Presents Five-Course Beer Dinner on February 29
SAN DIEGO, CA— Karl Strauss Brewing Company is hosting the third installment of their ongoing beer dinner series on Saturday, February 29 from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Located at the Anaheim location (2390 East Orangewood Ave. Anaheim, CA, 92806), this “leap year” inspired beer dinner showcases hops from all over the world paired with dishes that complement the same flavors (think piney, fruity, spicy and floral).
Curated by Chef Kevin Jones and Brewer Jarrod Davis, this inspired beer pairing is a great way to experience the world of hops through good food and delicious beer.
- First course: Beer Steamed Mussels – Chorizo – Poblano Cream – Crostini
- Second course: Lamb Lollipop – Lemongrass Scented – Kumquat – Herbed Bulgar
- Third course: Cedar Plank Salmon – Hop Salt – Oven Dried Tomato – Pinenu
- Fourth course: Braised Beef Short Rib – Smoked Cheddar Mash – Black Garlic Demi
- Fifth course: Coconut Gelato – Matcha Crème Anglaise – Tuile
Tickets for this decadent event costs $65 per person, which includes a pre-dinner happy hour in the brewery with a 9-oz pour and a seat at the five-course beer pairing dinner.
For more information about the Karl Strauss beer dinner, contact Emily Hutto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT KARL STRAUSS BREWING COMPANY
Karl Strauss Brewing Company has been proudly independent since 1989, pioneering the craft beer scene with innovative and award-winning beer releases like Aurora Hoppyalis IPA, Queen of Tarts Dark Sour, and Boat Shoes Hazy IPA. For more information, visit www.karlstrauss.com or call the brewery at (858) 273-2739. Share it. Cheers.
Contact: Chea Franz