Marshall Brewing Announces Beer Lineup for 5th Anniversary Street Party
Tulsa, Oklahoma – May 9, 2013 – Known for it’s balanced approach to American craft beer, Marshall Brewing Company will celebrate its fifth anniversary May 13th – 18th. McNellie’s Public House, 409 East 1st Street, Tulsa, OK, will host an outdoor festival May 18th in culmination of the week long festivities.
When: May 18th – 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Where: Outside McNellie’s Public House, 409 E. 1st Street, Tulsa, OK.
What: Marshall Beers on tap, featuring a special anniversary ale. Brewers Choice area with a selection of limited small batch beers. Marshall merchandise for sale.
Beer Lineup: At the heart of the Five Year Anniversary Street Party, will be an extensive lineup of pilot brewed beers; single-hopped pale ales; Limited Edition beers; 4 select brewer pilot beers for our Brewers Choice Contest; “5” Anniversary Ale. Many of these beers will only be available May18th at the street party. Beers will be available as pints for $4.00, 4 oz tasters for $2.00, and the Brewers Choice Flight will be offered for $4.00.
- Sundown Wheat
- Old Pavilion Pilsner
- McNellie’s Pub Ale
- Atlas IPA
- Revival Red Ale
- Arrowhead Pale Ale
Limited Edition Beers
- “5″ Anniversary Ale. Whiskey Barrel-Aged Imperial Red Ale
- “Dunkel” – Munich-style Dunkel
- “Klaus” – Hefeweizen
- “Caliente” – Single-hopped Pale Ale – Garrick “The Meat Cleaver” Ritzky
- “918-or” – Dopplebock – Tim “Chief” Brophy
- “Gin-Up” – Ginger Saison – Collab between McNellie’s Group & Eric Marshall
- “The Owens Shuffle” – English IPA – Taylor “Hardwood” Owens
- Faux-liner Weiss
- Cucumber Dill Saison
- Brown Ale
- Hor-Rye-Zon – Rye Pale Ale
- Belgo IPA
- English Barley Wine TMG IPA
- Imperial Wit w/ Citrus Stout
- Stout w/ Fernet and toasted oak
- Peanut Butter Cup Big Jamoke
- Butterfinger Big Jamoke
Company: Marshall Brewing Co.
Contact: Wes Alexander