Raspberry Wheat Ale PancakesBy Mike Burns
- Recipe TypeEntree
- Prep Time30 minutes
Twisted Pine Raspberry Wheat Ale brings the delicious flavor of raspberries to your pancakes and provides the perfect fluffiness from the beer's carbonation.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup Twisted Pine Raspberry Wheat Ale
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp fresh grated nutmeg(optional)
- 1/2 cup Twisted Pine Raspberry Wheat Ale (remainder of bottle)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp raspberry or strawberry jam
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl. Add egg, beer and melted butter and whisk until combined.
- Heat an oiled skillet over medium heat. Spoon batter onto skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes. Flip and cook until finished on the other side.
- Serve with Twisted Pine Raspberry Wheat Ale syrup.
- Combine ingredients in a small pot and reduce over medium heat by half.