Brown Ale MusselsBy Kai Adams
- Recipe TypeAppetizer
- Prep Time5 munites
Get out your well seasoned cast iron pot and try these brow ale mussles Island steamed in Boathouse Brown Ale (or your favorite brown ale).
- 3 Tbsp garlic butter
- 18 oz. Bangs Island mussels
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 4 oz. Boathouse Brown Ale (or your favorite brown ale)
- To make these brown ale mussels, put all ingredients in sauté pan.
- Steam mussels until they open (about 8 minutes).
- Serve in large bowl garnish with parsley accompanied with crusty bread for dipping.