Lucky Bucket Certified Evil Porter CupcakesBy Lucky Bucket Brewing Company
- Recipe TypeDessert
- Prep Time20 minutes + cook time
- Yield18 - 24
These porter cupcakes with buttercream frosting are made with Lucky Bucket Brewing Company's Certified Evil imperial porter.
- Batter 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup Lucky Bucket's Certified Evil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt Frosting 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup Lucky Bucket's Certified Evil
- To make these porter cupcakes, in a small saucepan, melt the butter with the Certified Evil imperial porter over medium heat. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
- Whisk in sugar and cocoa. Stir well, then whisk in the sour cream, eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking soda and salt just until blended.
- Divide the batter between paper-lined cupcake tins and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 20-25 minutes, until tops are springy to the touch.
- To make the frosting, beat the butter, confectioners' sugar and Certified Evil until you have a spreadable frosting. Wait until the cupcakes have cooled completely before frosting.