- To make these watermelon beer popsicles, bring agave nectar and chopped mint to a boil over medium-high heat in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and let come back to room temperature.
- Zest lime into agave mixture. Juice same lime.
- In a food processor, pulse watermelon until it is smooth, leaving a few small chunks in juice.
- Add watermelon and beer to the agave mixture.
- Pour liquid into 4-ounce Dixie Cups, approximately 3/4 full. Place cups on a freezable tray and place in freezer.
- Carefully push popsicle sticks into the pops when they are firm, but not completely frozen. Allow to freeze for at least a few hours, but preferable overnight.