- To make these oozy goozy chocolate chip cookies, pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cayenne.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer on medium to beat butter and two sugars for about two minutes, until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, and beat to combine.
- With mixer on low, add the milk stout and then add the flour mixture and beat until combined.
- Fold in dark chocolate morsels.
- Drop half tablespoon-size dough onto un-greased cookie sheet, leaving about 2 to 3 inches between each.
- Sprinkle tops with bacon pieces.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 8 - 10 minutes.