- 12 oz. Outlaw India Pale Ale
- 2 cans fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 3 jalapeños
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 can corn
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- To make this turkey chili, hop onions, zucchini and jalapeños to desired size.
- Brown onions and turkey in a large pot together. Once browned, add zucchini and jalapeños.
- Add both cans of fire-roasted tomatoes with juice.
- Add IPA, cayenne and chili powder and bring to a simmer. Simmer for for 10-15 minutes.
- Add corn and beans. Simmer until warm and serve.