This easy recipe for stuffed acorn squash combines the best of two worlds, fresh fall vegetables and your favorite brown ale.
- To make this brown ale stuffed acorn squash, preheat oven to 400°F. Cut squashes in half. Place cut side down in a large glass baking pan.
- Pour in brown ale and bake uncovered for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- In a large skillet heat up olive oil and sauté onion and garlic until soft. Add sage and bread cubes.
- Sauté until bread is browned.
- Add veggie stock and simmer until liquid is gone. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill acorn squash halves with bread mixture. Grate Parmesan over top and stick back in the oven for about 15- 20 minutes. Eat immediately