- 2 cups oat flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon orange peel
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cups Mother Earth Round About Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Melted butter
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- To make these Belgian waffles made with your favorite oatmeal stout, preheat and grease a Belgian waffle iron.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and orange peel.
- Add the eggs, oil, oatmeal stout, and vanilla, and whisk together with a wire whisk. Fold in the bacon.
- Pour the batter into the prepared waffle iron and cook to golden brown.
- Serve with drizzled melted butter and maple syrup. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and extra bacon slices, if desired.