Missouri's Martin City Brewing shares their favorite recipe for tiramisu made with beer.
- 5 C Brewed Coffee
- ½ C Kahlua
- 2 C Abbey Ale
- 3.5 lbs Mascarpone Cheese
- 6 T Egg Yolks
- 1 lb Powdered Sugar
- As needed Lady Fingers
- In a mixing bowl, combine granulated sugar and egg yolks. Whisk until frothy and pale in color. Add Mascarpone cheese and set aside.
- In a different container, combine powdered sugar , Kahlua, and beer.
- Immerse the lady fingers into the coffee mixture and lay them down, filling the bottom of a hotel pan. Cover the lady fingers with the mascarpone mixture and spread evenly.
- Repeat lady finger layer.
- Repeat mascarpone layer.
- Chill and Serve: May be stored in a refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.