Add a little life to your meatloaf by adding Boundary Bay Bellingham Blonde Ale. This recipe is made extra special with the addition of a bacon and mushroom divine demi-glace made with stout.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients, adding blonde ale last, and mix by hand until well blended.
- Form mixture into individual meatloaves or one large loaf. Mixture can also be frozen until needed later.
- If making individual sized loves, two slices of bacon may be wrapped around each loaf for extra flavor.
- Cook for 35 minutes or until 165°F internal temperature.
- Melt butter in sauté pan on medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until soft (3 - 4 minutes).
- Add 1/4 cup of stout.
- Add a couple tablespoons of demi-glace concentrate and stir well.
- Finally add water and simmer on stove for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.