- 8 oz ribeye steak, cubed
- 8 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Fort Collins Brewery Oktoberfest
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp sour cream, heaping
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan
- 1 lb wide egg noodles
- To make this hearty beef stroganoff, heat large cast iron skillet (no non-stick) to the point of almost smoking, toss in steak and mushrooms, do not stir (you want the steak to stick to make fond).
- After one minute, add onion, garlic and butter. Sauté until tender (approximately five minutes).
- Add FBC Oktoberfest and Worcestershire, let simmer for three minutes to cook out alcohol.
- Stir in heavy cream and sour cream, bring to a simmer and remove from heat. Stir in Parmesan.
- Serve over favorite egg noodles.