- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 ounces of Resurgence Brewing Co. Vanilla Cappuccino Pumpkin Ale
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- To make this festive pumpkin beer bread, preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray or grease with butter and dust with flour.
- Mix flour and sugar together in a bowl. Pour the beer into another bowl and slowly add the dry mixture until evenly moistened. Do not over-mix or your bread will come out tough!
- Bake on the middle rack of the preheated oven until set, about 40-50 minutes. Pour the butter over the top and continue baking until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center comes out mostly clean, about 5-10 more minutes.
- Let rest in the pan for 5 minutes before turning out and cooling on a wire rack.
- That's it! Resurgence Brewing Co. pumpkin ale gives this beer bread a nice yeasty flavor, with hints of caramel, coffee and of course, pumpkin. It's a nice, lightly sweet bread that's more savory than most pumpkin breads. If you want an even more savory bread, cut the sugar slightly. The best part? Our specialty seasonal beers are sold is 16-ounce bottles, so you'll have some left over to enjoy while your bread bakes!