- 1 cup stout
- 3 Tbsp Sriracha
- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp Thai green curry
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- To make this Sriracha stout chex mix, reduce stout in a sauce pan over low heat until it resembles a thick syrup.
- Melt butter into the stout syrup.
- Add Sriracha and stir to incorporate.
- Remove from heat and add Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- Mix Chex, cashews, Thai green curry and garlic powder.
- Pour liquid over the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Lay into baking sheets.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.