- 1/2 pound of Shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup wheat beer per pound of sprouts
- smoked salt
- smoked black pepper
- 3 cups quinoa
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 - 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup raisins or currents
- 1 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- Shiitake Bacon
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
Combine mushrooms, olive oil and salt. Mix well.
Spread on baking sheet and roast until dry and crisp, stirring every 10 minutes.
Usually takes 45 minutes to an hour.
- Beer Braised Brussels Sprouts
- Braise thawed Brussels sprouts in wheat beer of choice for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with smoked salt and smoked black pepper.
- Quinoa Pilaf
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
Toast 1/2 cup almonds on a baking sheet.
Sauté garlic in 1/4 cup olive oil.
Mix quinoa, toasted almonds and sautéed garlic.
Add thyme, cumin, raisins and Bragg Liquid Aminos. Toss well.