Beer Puffs1 cup India Pale Ale
Deviled Ham Filling1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a medium saucepan, bring beer and butter to a boil over medium-high heat. Cut heat back to medium and stir in flour, salt and sugar.
- Keep mixing until dough forms a ball. Remove from heat and add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Drop tablespoons of dough onto a Silpat lined cookie sheet. Bake for 18 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice puffs crosswise. Fill puffs with tablespoon of ham mixture.
- If serving hot, preheat oven to 350°F. Place puffs on a lined cookie sheet and bake for 6 minutes.
- See Megan's full post.