Spice up your weekend brunch plans with this amazing French toast made with your favorite porter created by Jackie Dodd a.k.a The Beeroness. Love this? Her website is full of amazing recipes that all incorporate craft beer!
- 1 cup milk
- /3 cup smoked porter (recommended: Stone Smoked Porter w/ Vanilla Bean)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp butter (plus additional as needed)
- 1 large loaf of crusty italian bread, cut into 1 inch thick slices
- To make this delicious French toast, in a bowl, add milk, porter, sugar, eggs and vanilla, whisk until well combined. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, melt the butter.
- One at a time, dip the bread into the milk mixture until well coated. Add to pan and cook until browned on one side, flip and brown on the opposite side (about 2 to 3 minutes per side). Repeat for all slices. Add butter to the pan as needed.
- For more amazing recipes that incorporate craft beer, visit The Beeroness.com.